- Multicultural: Born in Uruguay of British descent, has lived in USA and Switzerland, extensive business travel in Greater China for over 20 years.
- Full MBA in General Management from IMD in Lausanne, Switzerland.
- Strategy consulting for multinationals in Boston, USA (Wang, Gillette, Polaroid, Ameritech, Johnson & Johnson, Novartis, among others).
- 25 years top management experience in live communication industry. Major focus: Uniplan subsidiaries, international business, strategic business development, key account management.
- Executive Vice President of US EDPA (Exhibit Designers and Producers Association). Board member since 2007. To become 1st non-North American EDPA President in 2015.
- Frequent speaker at industry events (Exhibitor Show, TS2, EDPA conference).
- Fluent in English, Spanish, German, Swiss German, French. Working knowledge of Italian and Portuguese. VERY little Mandarin…
- Interests: Current affairs, football, running, horseback riding