2004/9--2008/6 Ph. D Human Geography, Chinese Culture University, Taiwan
1999/9--2001/6 EMBA Tourism Management, Chinese Culture University, Taiwan
1973/9--1978/6 BS Marine Engineering, National Taiwan Ocean University
2009/2—Present Associate Professor, National Pingtung University, Taiwan
2005/8--2009/1 Assistant Professor, Taiwan Hospitality College, Taiwan
2001/8--2005/7 Lecturer, Taipei College of Maritime Technology, Taiwan
2000/8—Present Marketing Consultant, Princess Cruises, Taiwan GSA
1997/8--1998/7 Vice GM, Gulliver's Travel Associate (GTA), Taiwan GSA
1981/11--2001/7 Tour Guide / Escort / Manager / Vice GM, Major Travel Agencies, Taiwan
2015 – Present Consultant, International Cruise Council, Taiwan
2010 – Present Executive Director, Kaohsiung International Cruise Association
2006 – 2010 Director-General, Tour Manager Association, Hualien
- Doctoral Thesis: Lu, Chiang-Chuan (2008), Study on Location Choice for Cruise Entry Port Development in Taiwan.
- Master Thesis: Lu, Chiang-Chuan (2001), The Study of Tourism Motivation and Experience of the Cruise-ship Tours.
- Lu, Chiang-Chuan, Cheng, Tien-Ming and Shu-Jeng Huang (2015), The Impact of the Causality between Work-Family Conflict, Well-Being, and Leisure Coping Strategies on Tour Professionals. Journal of Travel & Tourism Marketing, Vol. 32, ISSN: 1054- 8408, DOI: 10. 1080 / 10548408.2015.1084974, Sep. 25, 2015. (SSCI)
- Cheng, Tien-Ming and Lu, Chiang-Chuan (2014), The Causal Relationships among Recreational Involvement, Flow Experience, and Well-being for Surfing Activities. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research, Vol. 20, Supplement 1, 2015, ISSN: 1094- 1665, DOI: 10. 1080 / 10941665.2014.999099, Feb. 23, 2015. (SSCI)
- Chen, Ruey-Feng; Lu, Chiang-Chuan, and Subhash. Kizhakanveetil Bhaskaran Pillai (2014), The Case Study of International Cruise Lines and the Domestic Local Agents in Taiwan, The Journal of Hsing Wu University. Oct. 2014.
- Cheng, Tien-Ming and Lu, Chiang-Chuan (2012), Destination Image, Novelty, Hedonics, Perceived Value, and Revisiting Behavioral Intention for Island Tourism. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research, DOI: 10. 1080 / 10941665.2012.697906. Version of record first published: 18 Jun. 2012. (SSCI)
- Cheng, Tien-Ming; Lu, Chiang-Chuan and Chen Shih-Ting (2012). The Construction of a Professional Competency Framework for Marine Leisure and Tourism Education in Taiwan. Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Education, has been accepted on Nov. 1, 2011 and to be published in Volume 24(4), 2012.
- Lu, Chiang-Chuan and Chen, Ruey-Feng (2011), Differences in Tourism Image among Cruise Passengers across the Taiwan Straits. Global Journal of Business Research, 5(5), 95-108. (EconLit ABI)
- Lu, Chiang-Chuan; Liu, Yuan-An (2004), Study on Push and Pull Factors of Selecting the Cruise Tours, Journal of Chinese Tourism Management Institute. (TSSCI)
- Lu, Chiang-Chuan (2016), Cruise Tour Introduction, Shin Wen-Ching Publishing (2016/05, 2nd edition)
- Lu, Chiang-Chuan (2015), Cruise Tour Practice, Shin Shueh-Ling Publishing (2015/02, 1st edition)
- Lu, Chiang-Chuan and Yen, Kuang-Ting (2010), Terminology in Tourism, Chih-Kuang Publishing (2014/06, 4th edition)
- Lu, Chiang-Chuan and Kuo, Ming-Long (2009), Airline Service Management, Hua-Li Publishing (2010/06, 2nd edition)
- Lu, Chiang-Chuan (2002), Cruise Tours, Shin Wen-Ching Publishing (2002/02, 1st edition)